Indian Gk History Part-4
This type of question help you to crack government exam and all competitive exam like MBA,CDS , HPSSC,HPSSB,and various exam which is conducted by Central government.
1. Where is Bandipur National Park?
(b) Andhra Pradesh
2. Which of the following is the headquarters of newly-established railway zone “East Coast Railway”?
3. The Indian Institute of Advanced study is located in which city?
4. Which is the country from which tobacco was introduced in India?
5. Of the following mountain ranges,which is a fold mountain?
6. Which was the first newspaper in India?
(a) Calcutta Chronicle
(b) Madras Mail
(c) Free Press Journal
(d) Bengal Gazette
7. Which of the following excavation sites in India does not relate to Indus Valley Civilization?
8. The capital of the Hindu Kingdom of the Kakatiyas was
9. The principal occupation of the people during Rigvedic period was
10. Dharma mahamatras were appointed to propagate Dharma among the people by
11. Chandragupta Maurya’s empire extended in the North-West up to
12. Who among the following did not participate in the 1857 Mutiny?
(a) Nana sahib
(b) Rani Lakshmibai
(c) Tipu sultan
(d) Tantia Tope
13. The capital of the kingdom of Maharaja Ranjit Singh was
14. The first Indian ruler to organise Haj pilgrimage at the expense of the state was
(a) Alladdin khlji
(b) Feroz Tughlak
15. Who among the following is said to have witnessed the reigns of eight Delhi Sultans?
(a) Ziauddin Barani
(b) Shams-i-siraj Afif
(d) Amir Khusrau
16. Who among the following ladies wrote a historical account during the Mughal period?
(a) Gulbadan Begum
(b) Nurjahan Begum
(c) Jahanara Begum
17. The Mansabdari System introduced by Akbar was borrowed from the system followed in?
18. The spiritual leader associated with the founding of the vijayanagara Kingdom was
(c) Appatta Diksitar
19. Who among the following is known for his introduced of a new calendar, a new system of coinage and a new scale of weights and measures?
(a) Nizam-ul-Mulk Asaf Jah
(b) Murshid Quli khan
(c) Tipu Sultan
(d) Saadat Khan Burhan-ul-Mulk
20. which one of the following schools of painting developed independently during the Mughal Period ?
(a) The Bijapur School
(b) The RajPut school
(c) The Kangra school
(d) The Golconda school
21. During the time of Harshavardhana, a great Buddhist Assembly was held at
22. The Arab conquest of sind took place in 712 A.D. under the leadership of
(a) Mohammad-bin Qasim
(c) Mahmud Ghaznavi
23. Who among the following was a lexicographer?
24. Who consolidated the Mughal Empire and gave it a unique multi-religious culture?
25. Pallava Kings are remembered as the makers of rock -cut temples at
This blog is a part of G.k objective type questions which can help exams aspirants of Himachal Pradesh in various competitive exams.
To study third part of GK please click on this link Ancient Indian History GK -3