Indian Geography Gk Question part-1
This blog provide Indian geography objective question for aspirants of competitive exams.
1. To which of the following places in India do the siberian tourist flock in India?
(d) Bodh Gaya
2. Of which following mountain ranges,which is a fold mountain?
3. The Bailadila mines are located in
(a) West Bengal
(c) Madhya Pardesh
4. Where in India can you find the highest cricket ground above sea level?
5. The name of bird sanctuary at Bharatpur is
(a) Bhansrod Garh Sanctuary
(b) Darral Sanctuary
(c) Ghana Sanctuary
(d) Ghatprabha Sanctuary
6. Gopalpara beach is located in?
(d) Tamil Nadu
7. The Uri Hydro Electric Project is located in
(a) Jammu and Kashmir
(b) Himachal Pardesh
(c) Uttar Pardesh
8. Dudwa National Park is located in which state?
(a) Uttar Pradesh
(b) Andhra Pradesh
(c) Madhya Pradesh
(d) Himachal Pradeh
9. The first chemical port in India for export and import of chemical products is at
10. Which state has the largest number of cotton mills?
(c) Tamil Nadu
(d) Madhya pradesh
11. Which one of the following lakes of India is endangered by prawn farming?
12. The source of iron-ore for Bhilai Steel plant is
(d) Rajnand Gaon
13. Which one of the following rivers flows through a rift valley?
14. The oldest mountain range in India is the?
15. Which of the following parts of India are closest to equator?
(c) Nicobar Islands
(d) Minicoy Islands
16. Amarkantak the source of an important Peninsular river is in the state of
(b) Madhya Pradesh
(d) Andhra Pradesh
17. In which of the lakes is ” Lake Palace” Located?
18. The state of Indian union, which is best for the growth of rarest orchids, is
(a) Himachal Pradesh
(b) Arunachal Pradesh
(c) Gahrwal region of U.P.
19. which one of the following states does not lie on the Tropic of Cancer?
(a) Madhya Pradesh
(d) Uttar Pradesh
20. The sea port handling the biggest cargo traffic in India is
21. Of the following commodities, the one which earns for India the largest amount of foreign exchange is
(c) cashew Kernel
(d) Edible oil
22. Which one of the following is the largest brackish water lake in India?
23. Which one of the following southern states of India does not have a modern steel plant?
(a) Andhra Pradesh
(d) Tamil Nadu
24. When compared to other countries the world, India is the largest product and consumer of
25. India exports maximum leather to
This blog is a part of G.k objective type questions which can help exam aspirants of Himachal Pradesh in various competitive exams.