HPSSSB MCQ Himachal Pradesh Jobs
HPSSSB MCQ Himachal Pradesh Jobs (Mock Test organized on 14th October for Clerical-692
- The property of Tungsten which makes it eligible to use in the bulbs?
Ans: Because of High melting point
- Which among the following principle is used by Bats?
- P.G. is a hydrocarbon consisting of a mixture of
Ans: Propane and Butane
- Which among the following substances is being used most commonly for producing synthetic jet Fuel?
- Which among the following gas is used in Balloons?
- Which among the following acids is abundant in Grapes, Bananas, and Tamarind?
Ans: Tartaric Acid
- Dentist use __________to focus light on the tooth of patient?
Ans: Concave mirror
- When wave is transferred from a medium________
Ans: Energy is transferred in constant speed
- Unit of wavelength is
- Leaf Blight in Rice is caused by
- The founder of Boy Scouts and Girl Guides movement was
Ans: Baden Powell
- In Jainism ‘perfect knowledge’ is referred to as
- Uplift of the backward classes was the main programme of the
Ans: Satya Shodhak Samaj
- First Indian ruler to use rocket artillery in war was
Ans: Hyder Ali
- The publication of newspaper ‘Bengal Gazette’ in Calcutta was started in the year
- Before Shimla which city was the summer capital of British India
- When India got independence who was the Prime Minister of Britain at that time?
Ans: Clement Attlee
- Which ruler introduced silver coin named ‘Rupia’
Ans: Shershah Suri
- Who said these word “Britain was draining and bleeding India”
Ans: DadaBhai Naoroji
- According to Megasthenes, number of castes in India were
- _________is also know as “Amitraghata”.
- Charka Samhita is a book of
- Who wrote the book “Hind Swaraj”
Ans: Mahatma Gandhi
- “Vande Mataram ” adopted as Slogan for the agitation
Ans: Partition of Bengal 1905
- Kunwar Singh lead the revolt from which state during 1857 Indian Rebellion
- Vikramshila University was established by
- Who introduced income tax in India
Ans: Lord Canning
- Abhinav Bharat society was founded by
Ans: V.D. Savarkar
- Governor general who is associated with suppression of Thugs of India?
Ans: Lord William Bentink
- Hunter commission was introduced to probe into
Ans: Jallianwala Bag incident
- Who is known as “Mother of Indian Revolution”?
Ans: Madam Cama
- ‘Do or Die’ is associated with which of the following movement?
Ans: Quit India Movement
- What was the name of Railway station where Gandhi was thrown out of the train in South Africa(1893)?
- Who gave the Slogan “Back to Vedas”
Ans: Dyananda Sarswati
- Who advised Gandhi to travel India for a year after his return from south Africa
Ans: Gopal krishan Gokhale
- From which country Indian Constitution borrowed the feature of “The right of freedom and equality under law”?
- When did V.A.T(Value added Tax) firstly introduced into India
- One rupee note bears the signature of
Ans: Finance Secretary
- Economic Survey is Published by
Ans: Ministry of Finance
- Gandhian Economy is based on
- नीर शब्द का प्रायवाची है
- आद्र का विपरीत होगा
- नवल सुंदर श्याम शरीर में कौन सा अलंकार है
- “तीन लोक से मथुरा न्यारी” का क्या अर्थ है?
Ans: ज़रूरत से ज़्यादा बड़ाई करना
- सिर सहलाए भेजा खाए का अर्थ?
Ans: दोस्त बन कर हानि पहुँचाना
- पौ बारह होना का अर्थ?
Ans: लाभ ही लाभ होना
- मोक्ष की चाह रखने वाला
- “मुझे” किस प्रकार का सर्वनाम है?
- मर्कट का प्रायवाची क्या है?
- छ ध्वनि का उच्चारण स्थान कौन सा है?
- किस महाद्वीप को ‘अंध महाद्वीप’ के उपनाम से जाना जाता है?
- विश्व में महाद्वीपों की कुल संख्या कितनी है?
- पृथ्वी ग्रह की संरचना में प्रावार (Mantle) के नीचे (core)क्रोड निम्नलिखित में से किस एक से बना है?
- कोलाबा पॉइंट कहां है
- डूरंड रेखा_____________ के मध्य हैं
- अरावली की पहाड़ियां किस राज्य में स्थित है
- ढक्कन का पठार(deccan plateau) किस राज्य में स्थित नहीं हैं|( Maharastra, Gujarat, Andhra Pradesh, Tamilnadu)
- “मानसून”किस भाषा का शब्द है?
- (Golden Revolution) सुनहेरी क्रांति किस से Related है?
- नीचे दिए नृत्यों में कौन सा देव नृत्य है(Kathakali, Kuchipudi, Kuchipudi, Bhangra)
- नागिन झील किस राज्य में है?
Ans: Jammu and Kashmir
- राज्य सभा के लिए कितने सदस्य राष्ट्रपति द्वारा मनोनीत(Nominated) होते हैं?
- राउरकेला इस्पात स्यंत्र (steel Plant)किस देश के सहयोग से स्थापित हुआ था?
- चरक किसके राज चकित्सक थे ?
- भारत पाकिस्तान का विभाजन किस योजना के तहत हुआ?
Ans: मांट्बेटन योजना
- भारतीय संस्कृति का स्वर्ण युग कौन सा माना जाता है?
Ans: गुप्त काल
- किसे हरा सोना भी कहा जाता है?
- भारत-Tibet सीमा पुलिस की स्थापना कब हुई?
- आत्मीय सभा के संस्थापक कौन थे?
Ans: Raja Mohan Roy
- यदि पंचायत भंग होती है तो कितने समय में Election होंगे?
- किस राज्य ने पहली बार पंचायत राज अपनाया था ?
- हाल में किस राज्य ने गज यात्रा का आयोजन किया?
- हाल में किस राज्य ने “GO TO Village” मिशन शुरू किया?
- Wright Brothers invented Aeroplane in
- Peak season of International tourism in India is
- State animal of Assam?
Ans: One horned Rhino
- In which year United nation was established
Ans: 24 Oct 1945
- General Secretary of UN
Ans: Antonio Gutteres
- Head Quater of IMF?
- Le Corbusier the architect of Chandigarh was a national of
- PRASAD scheme is for which sector?
Ans: Tourism Development
- Where was World Hindu Congress 2018 Held?
Ans: Chicago ,United States
- Recently SC ordered Election Commission to remove NOTA from which election?
Ans: Rajya Sabha Election
- Recently which Indian Hockey player announced his retirement from International Hockey?
Ans: Sardar Singh
- Recently 10th BRICS Summit held at
Ans: South Africa
- Which Railway station became India’s first railway station run fully by solar power is
- What is the Rank India got in medal tally this year (2018) in common wealth games?
- Which government has launched doorstep delivery of government services?
Ans: Delhi Government
- Which of the following is not a member of OPEC?( India,Iran,UK,UAE)
- Which Film won the National award for the best Hindi film?
- “Rohtang” literally means
Ans:Heap of Dead
- Shiwala Bachhretu Fort is in which district
- Lama Lake is in district
- Who built the ‘Mahima Library’ in Nahan in 1926?
Ans: Maharaja Amar Prakash
- The famous battle between Sansar Chand and Raj Singh of Chamba took place in 1786 at:
Ans: Nerti, Near Shahpur
- Who introduced the cultivation of potato in Shimla Hills in 1823 A.D ?
Ans: Major Kennedy
- Who led the Suket Satyagraha on 18 Feb 1948
Ans: Pt. Padam Dev
- Which festival of Kinnaur is famous for flowers?
- Where does Rada Ashtami Fair take place?
- Who is known as Lomasha Rishi among Hindus?
- Least literate district of Hiamchal Pradesh according to 2011 census is
- Laldi is a type of folk dance of
- In Rig Veda name of Himachal Pradesh is mentioned as
- “BOTI’ is a type of __________ in Lahaul.
- Who named Baba Kanshi Ram as “Bulbul-Ae-Pahad”?
Ans: Sarojini Naido
- Which national movement influenced the people of Chamba to try to establish a group named ‘Praja Mandal’?
Ans: Civil Disobedience movement
- Who played a major role in national movement by spreading the message of Mahatma Gandhi in Una , Gagret, Amb and Dehra?
Ans: Miss Saldey
Pajotha Peasantry movement took place in
- Emerson House is in
- Where is Pandav Lake situated
- Fill in the blanks: You must hold discussions ___ him ____ that matter shortly.
Ans: With, On
- Fill in the blanks: I must apologize ___ him ____ the wrong I have done him.
Ans: To, For
- The matter is ______ the jurisdiction of the courts, so they’ll decide what to do.
- Fill in the blanks: I’ll be in the office ________ 5pm.
- Fill in the blanks: You must have this report finished _________ Monday.
- Have you ever ____________ to Canada?
- I ___________ time to work on that project tomorrow. (will have, am going to have, have, All of above)
Ans:All of the above
- Choose a proper meaning of ” To bury the hatchet”
Ans: To make up a quarrel
- Choose a proper meaning of “To Chew the Cud”.
Ans: To think deeply
- Choose a proper meaning of :”Gift of the Gab”.
Ans: To have a talent of speaking
Choose a proper meaning of “To be above board”.
Ans: To be honest in any deal
- Choose a proper meaning of “Right hand man”.
Ans: Most efficient assistant
- Which option expresses the meaning of the word “Robust”.
- Which option expresses the meaning of the word “Adversity”.
- Which option expresses the meaning of the word “Insolent”.
- Which option expresses the meaning of the word “Liberal”.
- Complete the series 620, 632, 608, 644, 596,_____ ?
- Complete the series W, S, Q, M, ?
- 1, 8, 4, 27, 9, ?
- Complete the series 7, 10, 8, 11, 9, 12, _______?
- Complete the series 53, 53, 40, 40, 27, 27, ______?
- If the average marks of three batches of 55, 60 and 45 students respectively is 50, 55, 60, then the average marks of all the students is:
- The area of a rectangle is 460 square metres. If the length is 15% more than the breadth, what is the breadth of the rectangular field ?
Ans: 20 meter
- The length of a rectangle is 18 cm and its breadth is 10 cm. When the length is increased to 25 cm, what will be the breadth of the rectangle if the area remains the same?
- Introducing a man, a women said,”He is the only son of my mother’s mother? How is women related to man?
- Rohit told Sohan ,”Yesterday I defeated the only brother of the daughter of my grandmother”. Whom did Rohit defeated?
- What comes next- ABP, CDQ, EFR,__?
- Crumb:Bread is as
- Find Relationship:-Waiter:Restaurant
- A man walks 10 km toward south and then turns to the right. After walking 5 km he turns to the left and walks 10 km. In which direction is he from the starting position?
- If you are facing north-east and move 12 m forward, turn left and move 5 m, then you are –
Ans: North of your initial position
- Sohan’s number is 11th from downward in a class of 31 students. What will be her number from upward?
- Ramesh is taller than Ajay. Vijay is taller than Suresh and Ramesh? Who is shortest?
Ans: Can’t determine
- If orange is called butter, butter is called soap, soap is called ink, ink is called honey and honey is called orange, which of the following is used for washing clothes?
- If sky is called sea, sea is called water, water is called air, air is called cloud and cloud is called river, then what do we drink when thirsty ?
- In certain code’453′ means ‘pens are new’ , ‘362’ means ‘boys are young’ ,’598′ means ‘buy new clothes’ then which word is used for ‘pen’?
- If ‘+’ means ‘/’, ‘/’ means ”-‘; ‘-‘ means ”x” ; and ‘x’ means ‘+’ then 14+2×7/8=?
- Where will be the two new space research technology centers will be opened in India?
Ans: Jammu and Tripura
- Which of the following book is NOT written by VS Naipaul who recently died?
Ans: The augmentative Indian
- Which scientist’s 99th birth anniversary was celebrated on 12 August 2018?
Ans: Vikram Sarabhai
- What is India’s Ranking in Global Innovation Index?
- Who has been appointed as the Chairman of National commission for women?
Ans: Rekha Sharma
- Project ‘Mausam’ which was recently in news was an initiative of
Ans: Ministry of Culture
- Professor M.M. Salunkhe committee is associated with
Ans: Examination reforms
- From which syndrome did Rani Mukherji is shown suffering from in Film ‘Hichki’?
Ans: Tourette Syndrome
- India is buying Mattala airport which is world’s emptiest airport. In which country it is located?
- In which state Bandar Reserve forest located?
Ans: Andhra Pradesh
- In which state was the traditional frog dance “Bangai Nacha” was organised to please Indra for rain?
- Which of the following state announced “Seema Dharshan” Project in July?
- Polio is a disease of nervous system and caused by
- Which statement is incorrect?( Milk contains Lactose, Milk contains Protein, Milk is essential for babies ,Milk is rich source of Iron)
Ans: Milk is rich source of Iron
- Who invented dynamite?
Ans: Alfred Nobel
- Which vitamin is produced in body by Ultraviolet rays?
- Which soil is good for cotton plant?
Ans: Black Soil
- Which of the following have more carbohydrates?
- Which Vitamin cause clotting of blood?
Ans: Vitamin K
- Odometer is used to measure
- Parsec is a unit of
- First Indian Satellite Aryabhatta was launched in which year ?